What are parasites?
Parasites are those unwelcome creatures in your body that feed off your nutrition and leave you sick. Did you know, they may also be responsible for your various food cravings?! Shocker!! They do this to make sure they have all the nutrients they need to survive. Remember that time you reached for the chocolate doughnut instead of walnuts? It was probably a worm in your gut sending signals to your brain to reach for one of the best mediums for it’s survival- Sugar!
How do I know if I have them?
If you thought worm trouble affected only children, think again. Do any of These symptoms sound familiar?
- loss of appetite
- diarhhoea or constipation
- weakness & fatigue
- weight loss or gain
- stomach pain
- itching around the anus
- lustreless Skin & hair
From where do they come?
- consuming contaminated food or water
- regularly eaten frozen foods
- meat, not properly cooked. especially pork
- not washing Hands before a meal
- through traveling to affected areas
- your pets
FLUSHING THEM OUT
I recommend a course of the following for a period of 2-4 weeks. It is most effective to include one Herbal/Garlic enema per week to effectively eradicate your unwanted tenants. However, please check with your healthcare provider before starting any new treatment.
Natural Parasite Cleanse
These are 5 top anti-parasitic Foods you can easily include into your diet:
- Garlic– consume a raw, crushed pod of garlic in the morning. So you don’t stink the whole day, you may swallow the piece. Here is more information on garlic.
- Turmeric– add a pinch to a glass of warm water in the morning or simply to your food while cooking. For more on turmeric check here.
- Thyme– perfect to use as a salad dressing or to garnish a dish of potatoes.
- Pumpkin seeds– upto 1 cup a day, either in their natural form or as part of a smoothie.
- Cloves: eat one or two a day. As an added benefit, they prevent colds and flu.
While on the cleanse, here are the DOs:
Papaya juice (not if you’re pregnant)
Probiotic rich foods- curd, sauerkraut
While on the cleanse, here are the DONTs:
Sugar – the best food source for the parasites. It is best to cut down even on natural sugars in fruits.
Meats especially pork
Not only can Homoepathy help clear these pests from your system; but also build your immunity against future attacks. Contact us to plan an anti-parasitic course of treatment for yourself.